Laser and Light Therapy
What are Laser and Light Therapy?
Laser and light therapy is aimed at improving skin texture, skin tone, removing unwanted veins, removing unwanted hair, removing pigment or sun spots, treating acne, improving scars, tightening skin, and removing wrinkles. These procedures can be performed in a minimally invasive fashion with little or no downtime. We utilize the latest laser and light system from Sciton Corporation.
Some of the latest techniques we perform at our office are
- Micro-Laser Peel – This minimally invasive laser peel allows you to freshen your skin, remove unwanted pigment, remove fine wrinkles, and improve texture in a minimally invasive fashion with very little downtime.
- Skintyte – Skintyte utilizes radiofrequency waves to tighten skin in a painless fashion versus traditional radiofrequency devices.
- BBL (Broadband Light, IPL) – This device allows us to treat acne, remove unwanted veins, remove brown pigment or sunspots, and improve skin texture and tone with no downtime.
- Profractional (Fraxel) – Profractional laser or fraxel laser allows us to treat in a very minimally invasive fashion acne scars, improve skin texture and tone, remove wrinkles, and remove pigment. Laser therapy spares the outer epidermal layer and tightens collagen below the surface, allowing for dramatic results with minimal downtime.
- Laser Hair Removal – Laser hair removal is a safe, minimal-downtime method of removing unwanted facial or body hair. It can be used in any part of the body safely and effectively.
- Spider Vein Laser Treatment – Spider Vein Laser treatment is a non-surgical procedure to effectively treat spider veins in the legs allowing most patients to return to normal activity right after treatment.
What is Advanced Skin Care?
Advanced skin care can often provide dramatic results without ever having any injections or incisions. Many of our patients are surprised at the dramatic effect appropriate use of skin care products can provide. We carry the latest skin care lines that help improve skin texture, skin tone, remove blemishes, treat acne, and help with fine wrinkles. We often utilize these products with laser or light therapy to enhance results.
For more information about Laser and Light Therapy please contact our Bellevue or Issaquah plastic surgery offices today.